Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Me, I Want A Hoola Hoop


On Christmas Eve we took the kids to see Alvin and Chipmunks. I just loved this cartoon as a child, and my sisters and I used to watch the Chipmunk Adventure movie all the time. I must say, I really loved this show. Cali danced to all the music and Carter stayed pretty entertained until the very end. We will be buying this one.

5 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, can't wait to take the kids to this. well, the kid. mason is too out of control at the movies as of yet...

Anonymous said...

I am really jealous! I totally want to see this show!

Jan said...

Looks like a fun one - I agree with natalie though, Mason is not on the invitation list! ha ha!

Family Days said...

We took our boys to this movie yesterday! They both enjoyed it as well! It's a good one! Ewww Eee Ooh Ahh Ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang!

Freer Family said...

We went and saw this Saturday, it was so cute! Definitely on the "to buy" list when it's released. Thanks for the recommendation.