Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Frankie the Goat


After much anticipation my parents are finally the proud owner of a goat. Today my mom told me that he cries and whines when he is left alone outside. In fact, she had to have Dory tend the goat so she could go for a walk this morning. I think it's hilarious, and am glad just to be a simple bystander. My kids are going to freak when they see this thing.

9 comments:

Mari said...

I visited Frank today. For some reason I want to call him Jack. He started to cry when we went in. It made me so sad. I tried to talk your mom into taking him in the house but she wouldn't budge. He'll have to come down and play with Bomber and the cats. He already loves your mom and wants to cuddle with her when she's out there by him. Aaaaw, let him in the house Gwen! :)

Family Days said...

Sounds like Frankie needs a little friend! How fun for the kids!

Aimee said...

A crying goat--I hope your mom knows what she got herself into!!

Jinger said...

How hilarious! I love the goat! Your kids will go nuts with a pet around! (Good thing it's not in your yard!)

Mindy said...

That is so funny, I would want to be the bystander to.

Tatum said...

How long is Gwen going to have to baby sit Frankie? Do you think she will give in and let it sleep inside this winter :) The goat is hilarious. I am so excited for Cali and Carter!

Nava_jo said...

I have been telling my husband I want a Pygmy goat. But he keeps saying stuff about ... us renting, needing room, blah blah and some other really valid points.

Who cares, look how cute lil'Frankie is. I'm DEFIANTLY visiting your mom next time I am home!!

Freer Family said...

Oh dear, a crying, whining goat! No thanks I have an 18 month old that does the same thing, lol. Good luck to your Mom and Dad. Of course Cali and Carter are going to be in goat heaven and might never want to go home to your house after visits.

Dorey said...

There he is in all his glory! Frankie the goat. =)