First I have to say, these kids are getting so big. Sometimes I don't notice that they are really growing up until I see pictures like this. They were trying to model their slippers, I think they did quite a good job of putting together some creative bedtime outfits.
Carl and Vicki came for a quick weekend visit, and of course, brought Easter presents. In true Grandma Vicki fashion there was a sack for each kid filled to brim with clothes, toys, candy {I'm going to go find that candy right after this post, I almost forgot about it}, and a books. The kids were thrilled! We are hoping that they can wear their Easter outfit sometime before July...It's been downright cold here!
I told Caleb to hold up his Easter outfit, so I could get a picture of it. Instead, he threw it on the floor, and went right to his picture taking face. It's a crowd favorite!
Carter was so grateful for his bubble wand, that he gave Grandma Vicki a big hug. I've never seen a kid so excited about a bubble wand before, he asked Cali if he could borrow hers too. Then I realized, to Carter, these aren't bubble wands. These are Lightsabers! Sure enough, he's been walking around with both of them in his pants since Sunday, you know, just in case he runs into any Jedi's {he has sworn his allegiance to the dark side}.
Cali was so excited that her sack contained "heels". She loves shoes with even the smallest heel, and would wear stilettos if it were reasonable or socially acceptable for a seven year old.

1 comment:
she is a fancy lady!
Post a Comment