Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is How it Started

Several months ago we decided to visit my sister Jayna who lives in Washington state. She and her husband Mike have lived there almost two years, and with his graduation from graduate school fast approaching, we decided to make the trip before they move on to their next adventure.

We decided that with Christian keeping a pretty tight work schedule, Cali and I would go, and he would work/assist my parents in tending the boys. Deal! We got Bethany on board with the plan, and on Friday March 25th we started our adventure.

Now, I know... I know... the exact details and journaling of these events is probably not the most interesting blogging...but, so what, it's my blog! Really, I just want to make sure that I document the places, fun, and time we spent together. So, read on, or don't...Regardless, I have multitude of pictures that I must post, like this lovely one of us waiting for our hotel shuttle in the SeaTac airport.

No comments: