Sunday, April 10, 2011

Seattle: Day One

I've finally posted the pictures and some thoughts about the first day of our Seattle trip. I had to break it up into multiple posts, it was that great of a day!

Our plane arrived in Seattle at a little after 9pm on Friday night. We took the shuttle to our hotel where we were pleasantly surprised to see that our hotel was hosting a "Retreat for Women" {that's what their name tags said} after checking out their hair styles and over hearing a portion of one of their conversations, I deemed it the "Warren Jeffs Retreat for Women". Yes, I think we walked in on a polygamist-sister-wife-retreat! It was great!

After giggling for about an hour, that's the mature thing to do...We finally fell asleep. We woke up the next morning ready to get down to the business of vacationing. Jayna and Mike met us at our hotel, and we were off.

Scroll down to see what we did in ONE day. Yes, previously posted activities were all completed within a 12 hour period!

No comments: