We had a fun, simple, and low key birthday party for Cali this year. With all the fun and festivities going on, I didn't want to overwhelm her {or me}. So we met some friends at the rec center splash park. We took advantage of the huge lawn and played some relay games that involved the kids dressing up in ridiculous clothes, running, and passing the clothes to the next person. Since one team was short a person, I joined in on the fun. The kids came up with creative ways to put the clothes on, and ways to help each other. It was really fun/funny.
Cali insisted on having Cowboy Donuts for her birthday instead of cake. Easy enough! After the games and the donuts, the kids splashed around in the splash park and munched on Chex mix. To wrap it up we sang, and opened presents. One of the best and easiest parties ever! Cali had such a great time, and was so glad that her friends were able to help her celebrate her birthday.


2 comments:
Good times! It was a great party.
That sounds great! I'm glad she had fun!
Post a Comment