Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

This past Thursday Cali and Carter finished up their final summer camp. Cali has attended "Reading Rocks" for the past two years, but this was Carter's first time. They read a ton of wonderful children stories, and then participated in crafts and activities that matched the stories in the books.

I'm not sure what book the animal faces went with {Cali came home with a dog one}, I just know that we have all been fighting over who gets to wear the monkey face. I'm not sure Carter quite got the idea of putting your own face through the hole, as he drew the full monkey face on what would be it's forehead. Also, he decorated the ears...one with a smile face and one with a frown face. Either way, it's still hilarious, and has provided our entire family with hours of fun!

No comments: