Bethany and I have had way too many adventures to even begin to explain or name them. Suffice it to say that we've worked together at least twice, lived together more than once, and traded babysitting for laundry and food. One thing that we've never done, until now, was be moms together. It was so fun to see her take care of her little baby.
Here's Bethany "helping" me with my baby as her baby watches from the background. I told her that this will be her future in a few years as she has more kids. She got some good practice wrestling a two year old while tending to a infant. Fun stuff!
I might add that it's not really a fair fight between Caleb and Bethany, as you can see, he's nearly her size. I'm sure her kids will be smaller and more manageable.
In other random baby picture taking, we told Caleb to get on his Boppy and act like Brock. He thought it was pretty fun and even threw in a few "wa wa wa's" and weird head bobs for dramatic effect.
One of the reasons for Bethany's visit was to attend my Boot Camp. It was so fun working out with her. We've had so many fun fitness adventures together I was so glad she could come and be a part of my first session!




1 comment:
I can't believe how big Caleb is! I'm glad you guys had fun. I wish I could come to one of your great boot camps!
Post a Comment