This is one of my favorite races of all time. It was so fun to be there with Brandt and Alexis. I think I came out a little too fast, and I didn't beat my previous 10K time, but the company was great and the views were as beautiful as ever.
After the race dad, mom, Bethany, and Steve picked us up and we took a little detour to the Wedge overlook area.
No matter how many times we take this picture, it never gets old or unfunny. We have years of these!
Much to my surprise, although us kids had "fallen" off the wedge plenty of times, my mom never had. It was an honor to be photographed with her for her first time.
Of course, there was Bethany and Steve and their blossoming love for all of us to be jealous and gag about!





No comments:
Post a Comment