gorgeous photo! my memeories of teh manti temple aren't so positive. when chris & i got engaged we drove out there to check it out. i got so car sick and puked right on the temple grounds. lovely.
I love the Manti Temple! My older brother was married there and all I can remember is my little brother and I being really bored and rolling down the huge hill, it was pretty fun! my mom wasn't too happy about the grass stains though...=)
So I'm thinking there's another Cali story that Gwen and Bethany hinted about here. Let's hear it!
I love the Manti Temple! There's just so many things that are extra special about it. I could do without the pageant though, it's seriously the most boring thing on earth. And this is coming from someone who is NEVER bored!
Manti is a special Temple in our family too. My parents, grandparents, and great grandparents were all married there. My sister received her endowments there. Beautiful.
10 comments:
gorgeous photo! my memeories of teh manti temple aren't so positive. when chris & i got engaged we drove out there to check it out. i got so car sick and puked right on the temple grounds. lovely.
Natalie! Thank you for that lovely thought! JK! That was a fun day, I am the lucky aunt that got to babysit!
Such a pretty temple. I went to the pageant there when I was 12, that's the last time I have seen it in person.
P.S. is Cali about to get translated?
Pretty pics! I have never been to the Manti temple. Guess I should check it out sometime.
Beautiful picture! That's one I have never been to -- someday, I hope!
I think the beam is actually coming from Cali. Mom
I love the Manti Temple! My older brother was married there and all I can remember is my little brother and I being really bored and rolling down the huge hill, it was pretty fun! my mom wasn't too happy about the grass stains though...=)
So I'm thinking there's another Cali story that Gwen and Bethany hinted about here. Let's hear it!
I love the Manti Temple! There's just so many things that are extra special about it. I could do without the pageant though, it's seriously the most boring thing on earth. And this is coming from someone who is NEVER bored!
Manti is a special Temple in our family too. My parents, grandparents, and great grandparents were all married there. My sister received her endowments there. Beautiful.
Post a Comment