Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finally.....A Cousin!

Congratulations to Melissa and Devin. After much trying and trying and trying they are expecting a baby! Cali's reaction, "Finally.....A Cousin!" So I guess my adorable children only have a few more months of being the ONLY grand kids on either side of our families. Well, it was fun while it lasted.


These little tags were hidden in the pinata that we bashed a few weeks ago. But I didn't want to post them until after all of Melissa and Devin's family members had been notified about the good news.


4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a great idea to announce a baby. you can always tell when it's the first, can't ya? the rest of the kids get the shaft.

Aimee said...

How exiting for Melissa and Devin! From what I know of her, she's such a good person.
My kids were the only grandkids on both sides for years until my sister had a baby this year. I was kinda sad that my kids wouldn't have all the attention of grandparents but I've got to tell ya, being and aunt is so great! I had no idea how much fun it would be to hold my sister's baby and then give her back and not have to burp, nurse or wake up at night with her. It's fantastic!

Family Days said...

what a fun idea!! Congrats to her and you for becoming an aunt! Cousins are so fun!!

Freer Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
That is a cute way to make the big announcement!