Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Kind of a Big Deal



If you know Christian, you know that he can't get enough of Will Ferrell. Consequently, Anchorman is one of his all time favorite shows. The first time we saw it (in a tiny movie theater in Price) he laughed harder than anyone in the entire theater. Which made me (and everyone else who was with us) laugh harder than was really necessary. Over the years we have had many Anchorman moments, we have incorporated much of Ron Burgundy's vocabulary into our own.

If there is anyone who loves Ron Burgundy more than Christian, it's my brother Brandt. A few weekends ago he took his love of all things Anchorman to a whole new level. The similarities are striking, scary, and hilarious.

10 comments:

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

Wow. That is too funny. We haven't seen that one yet but we are big Will Ferrell fans as well. I think you have a new Halloween Costume idea for Christian...but only if you're the weather girl! :o)

Stacy said...

Funny! Thanks for sending me your link! I haven't looked to far through your blog yet but it looks fun!

Stacy

Lyndsay said...

My favorites:
I IMMEDIATELY regret this decision.
and
Boy, that escalated quickly.

Someone stole our copy of Anchorman! I miss it!

Jan said...

Still laughing. Love the outfits for sure!

Bethany Gilson said...

So hilarious! Brandt looks great with his 'stache as well! I wonder if he was wearing sex panther?

Tatum said...

Knights of Columbus, he is handsome, isn't he? This has made my whole day. Is that really Brandt, it doesn't even look like him! The life-changing words of Anchorman also echo through the walls of our home frequently....particularly, "What? You pooped in the refrigerator?"

McKelle said...

60% of the time that picture of Ron Burgundy will make me laugh, every time! Stings the nostrils...in a good way! I have very little time to get to the gym so I have to sculpt my arms at the office! Thank YOu Cammie, I needed that!

Ashley said...

That is so funny, I love that picture of Brandt. I remember my dad used to try to tell me the jokes that Brandt told him at the dental office, but he would never get them quite right.

Dorey said...

Will Ferrell is hilarious!!

Family Days said...

That costume is seriously hilarious! I have to say I had to watch Anchorman a few times to really appreciate it.