Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frankiethegoat and Parkerthebaby

This past weekend we were able to visit our family in Price and Castle Dale. We were also fortunate to spend some time with the newest members of our family. Frankiethegoat and Parkerthebaby. Carter says both as if they were one word. So here they are!

Grandpa, Frankie, and Cali. Frankie likes to have all the attention.


Frankie likes attention so much that he wouldn't let Carter sit on grandpa's lap. In fact, he lowered his head and butted Carter in the knees each time he tried to sit on grandpa's lap.


Melissa, Cali and Parkerthebaby. She is just the most beautiful mother.


Our Pollastro family minus our Dustin (Minnesota) and Brittany (Sweden...not for long!)


Cali likes to hold Parker and comfort him. She even rocked him to sleep, right before her arms gave out.

11 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

First of all! Melissa is a beautiful mom. Second, I really like the pocka-dot theme in your family picture. Lastly, I love the look of concern on Cali's face in that picture of her and Parkerthebaby-so cute!

Lyon Pride said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Your kids are super cute!

Aimee said...

I hear Frankie is SO officially part of the family. Looks like he's pretty protective of you dad!
Brooklynn had a great idea the other day as I was taking out the garbage. She said we should get a goat so it could eat all our garbage--we'll just save it all for Frankie.

McKelle said...

Yeah for goats! I also love the look of concern in Cali's face!

Abes and Stace said...

Aawwww! Cali looks like such a great helper with the babes. I can just picture her holding a new little sibling of her own . . .

(Really I'm just trying to talk myself into another, but I'll give you some crap so maybe you'll take the leap with me?) :)

Freer Family said...

Parkerthebaby is so cute!

regibells said...

I have been so out of the loop but I am all caught up on your blog now! Your kids crack me up....all of their funny comments. Looks like you have been busy and having fun. I havn't seen you for awhile...hopefully card club eh?

Mari said...

Parkerthebaby is such a cute little guy! What happens to his name when he's not a baby anymore?
I think Carter has got some stiff competition with Frankiethegoat. He's got to learn his own headbutt to fight back. My Mom went up to visit your mom and dad today. Your mom was at a meeting and your dad was out playing with Goaty (that's what he calls him). That goat's got him tied around his finger, or hoof in this case.

Ashley said...

Frankie is so cool, I love the baby as well, but I think that goats are great. When I was in Ferron the other day, my parents dog tried to attack a goat that was over the fence, I had to try to get it away from the goat. Melissa is a beautiful mom, she always has had the most beautiful smile and a glow around her. She looks great to from just having a baby.

Family Days said...

Cute goat and even cuter baby! Cali is such a natural!

Dorey said...

I can't get over the goat! =) Can your family goat come over for a visit? Our backyard needs a trim. =)