I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a Six Four Impala
Thank you Skee-Lo for the inspiring lyrics from your 1995 song, "I Wish".
Ha ha, I totally forgot about that song! I like the kids' poses to go along with it, especially Carter's cheeser and the bulging muscle in Cali's leg. Do you guys ever take the old girl out anymore?
Your kids are so cute, I really need to meet Carter. It makes me laugh every time I read about him and I always run to Zac and tell him about what Carter said today.
Great, now that song is totally like stuck in my head, lol! And the funny thing is, I always sing that to myself when you mention the Impala, lol. Your kids are cracking me up! They are so full of personality! Cute!
8 comments:
Ha ha, I totally forgot about that song! I like the kids' poses to go along with it, especially Carter's cheeser and the bulging muscle in Cali's leg. Do you guys ever take the old girl out anymore?
Your kids are so cute, I really need to meet Carter. It makes me laugh every time I read about him and I always run to Zac and tell him about what Carter said today.
I totally remember that song! Cute pics!
Great, now that song is totally like stuck in my head, lol! And the funny thing is, I always sing that to myself when you mention the Impala, lol. Your kids are cracking me up! They are so full of personality! Cute!
I LOVED that song!!!! Ah, memories......
What a fun little time in the old impala! Two words for you! CAN I?
That is fun, now I have that song running through my head and I loved that song, so that is not a bad thing!!!
Cute pictures! That song brings back memories, lol. =)
Post a Comment