
Me, Dory, Jayna, Bethany
Yesterday my sister Jayna turned 26! I was two and a half years old when she was born and I don't remember my life with her not in it. She is a very creative person with a lot of musical and artistic taste and talent. The above picture was taken at her apartment in Logan this past summer. To divide her kitchen from her living area she made a hanging wall of antique windows wired together and suspended from the ceiling. The effect is amazing and you can see a little bit of it in the background of our picture.
Her creative talents were recently expanded to include gingerbread. She and her husband, Mike, constructed Leonardo DaVinci's The Last Supper entirely out of gingerbread. DaVinci would be jealous!
2 comments:
wow... I wish I had that kind of time on my hand - Or that level of creativity to work with!
Jayna you are the best!
Post a Comment