Here are some pictures documenting our fun!
A short trip out to the coal mine where Christian works. We were all a little obsessed by the size of this giant coal bucket. Which, by the way, is used at the strip mine portion of the mine.
She's a tough little meowzer, but come on Bethany....don't flatter yourself!!
We chowed down on some delicious Chinese food at Bonsai. If any of you other family members {MOM, DAD, JAYNA, BRANDT, DORY} or friends come to visit us, we will take you there too!! The waiter rigged these chopsticks for the kids with a piece of paper and a rubber band, Carter practiced picking up paper.
I practiced pulling creepy faces and pinching my sister's face with my chopsticks. Can we have just one normal picture together?
We also had some very fruitful shopping as well. Boots, pants, jewelry, and shirts, what more could one ask for?
8 comments:
I'm so jealous of your sister time! I would LOVE to have either of my sisters visit Toledo. Until then, I'll be forced to fly yearly to Phoenix (in the mid-winter) for a little sun.
Also, your shopping trip suggests that your new location has access to good stores--which is my measure of a good city.
Yay for visitors -- and shopping!
Yay for visitors! Looks like you are getting a feel for your new hometown!
thank goodness for BP(or whatever her new last initial is)! Gives you something to do in the middle of nowhere! We miss you here!
I don't even want to see the picture of the stripper that fits into that thing.
It looks like a good time was had by all in the cold and wintry tundra of Wyoming. If I come to visit it will have to be in the summer when I'm complaining about how hot it is here. Have you been to Hungry Jack's yet?
So fun! I'm glad she could come out and visit you. I'm surprised you can be separated....as it seems you are connected at the hip at times.
Oh.... the wonders of Bonsai... SOOO good! That's awesome you took them to the "work site!" I have yet to be there... do you have any desires to do an underground tour? If so, I'll see if Carson can hook us up sometime and we can all go underground sometime. Was there anything else to see besides the big red bucket?
Looks like good times! Nothing better than sisters, chinese food and shopping.
Post a Comment