Feb 14, 2004:
Cali's first Valentine's Day. These pictures were taken at our apartment (C306) in Sandy. She was a such a good eater, those cheeks don't lie, that girl could pack away tubs of baby food! On this Valentine's day the power went out and Christian and I ordered Cafe Rio and ate in the dark sitting on the floor with Cali.


Feb 14, 2005:
This is the day of Carter's conception. No pictures available...Use your imagination....or don't.
Feb 12, 2006:
And here he is! Carter was three months old and Cali was two years and seven months old. These are just some random silly pictures I took of the kids playing on the Love Sac.
Feb 12, 2007:
I took this picture just before Valentine's Day so I could make some picture Valentine's for family and friends. I love Carter's hair in this picture.

Feb 12 & 14, 2008:
Just a year ago there was a giant church cancelling snow storm which Christian dug us out of before he had to go to work. I have never {and hope to never} see that much snow again. Bethany was also tending the kids while I was at work, and we made our first trip to Build a Bear.






Feb 13, 2009:
And here we are! Today. Older, wiser, and a lot less chubby! Cali all ready for school waiting for the bus, and Carter ready to go with me to the Rec Center to play while I work out. They were feeling pretty festive this morning with some Valentine balloons that we blew up yesterday.
11 comments:
Holy crud, I thought Cade's cheeks were chubby! So cute!
This is fun! I hope you all have a great Valentine's day!
you have the cutest chubby babies! I love those fat cheeks! Dayton was really chubby. He had rolls everywhere! cute post. Hope you have a good Valentines day!
I love your "flash back friday" idea!!! It's always fun to take a trip down memory lane. Plus I love seeing what you been up to over all of these years!!!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!!
Keep it up, and good luck with the MS walk!!!
Happy Valentines day kiddos! Those pictures are so dang cute. I remember Cali eating a lot of baby food! I also love Carter gummin' it! Too funny! Good job on conceiving Carter, it must have been a memorable night!
Oh, how they've grown! I loved your little flashback -- your kids were and are adorable.
Those big cheeks remind me of Bethany's and Brandt's when they were babies and little kids. Cute! When Carter finds out you remember the exact time of his conception he's going to be traumatized! Doesn't it still gross you out if your mom and dad even talk about kissing each other? (I know it used to :)
Aw...the meowzers are so cute! Cali looks a lot less goofy in glasses than I did at that age!She's cute.
What a great archiving mother you are! Fun to see all the pics.
Awesome flashback! I for one am glad there were no photos of the 2005 celebration, lol. I love what a cute chubby wub Cali was.
Please, please, PLEASE make another baby with Buddah cheeks. I will take it and raise it, just make me one for me....hey wait it was Valentine's Day only last week, so maybe you already have;)
Post a Comment