Two weekends ago Christian and I rented The Rocker from the Red Box. This precious gem of hilarity may be one of my all time favorite movies. I hadn't seen too many previews, and I wasn't expecting much, so I started watching with the hope of being mildly entertained. Within the first ten minutes I was already in stitches. Carson and Nykelle came to watch and between my, Christian's and Carson's laughing outbursts, we may have traumatized Nykelle. She was a great sport and got in on a few of the more tasteful jokes.Rent it! No, buy it! If you are easily entertained, and think that Rainn Wilson is funny, it will be money well spent either way!
6 comments:
i've been wondering if this is worth picking up. i definitely trust your taste, so it's on my list! :)
I totally want to see that!
Thanks for the recommendation. After reading your "25 things" and finding out you love that kind of humor, I'm totally going to get it. We haven't seen it yet.
we'll have to rent it, I guess. If it's anywhere close to as funny as Arrested Development, or even the Office, I'm sure we'll love it. I trust you sense of humor!
So it's true I sat through the whole thing are you proud of me? The only problem is now everytime I see Dwight on a commercial or on the Office, I see his white butt.... oh well. :) NO really it wasn't that bad, I've just never been that much into slapstick humor (probably because we never watched it growing up), but don't worry Carson is training me to have more appreciation for it! It really was pretty funny though I'll give you that!
We watched Juno upon your recommendation and Kelly has never been the same- thinks its the best thing he's ever seen. So of course we will follow your advice again as we do so love Dwight K..... "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"
Post a Comment