So, not only did we have to wait until Wednesday to buy it....We had to get it at WalMart...Which, if you know me, is not something I do. To make matters even worse, that night I had a dream that Christian took a job in Montana working at WalMart for $17.50/hour. They promised him an "executive office" if he relocated to Montana, but the office was in a basement bedroom where a girl was raising chickens....That's what going to WalMart will do to me.
On a much better note. The opening scene of HSM3 involves a very sweaty panting Troy Bolton {if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about}. A shot I AM SURE they threw in there as a subliminal "thank you" to all the mother's who have been supporting the HSM franchise. Thank you Disney!
13 comments:
I haven't seen any of these...should I? Apparently I should at least see the beginning of the 3rd one! ;)
I remember that weather. Love, love your blog and the new pictures. Thanks for the laugh!
Ew! He's like 12! :)
Haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's the best so far! You'll have to help me convince Carson to watch it.
I can't waite to see it, but only because two of my nephews were extras in the movie. They had speaking parts, but I guess they got edited out. So I'll have to get the version with the deleted scenes. There are other scenes in the movie with them in it, but I was so excitedd to be able to see their speaking parts. OH Well, that's life for ya!!!
Three High School Musicals! Oh the humanity!!!!!! If the bad dubbing and cheesey music wasn't bad enough, they have my sister pervin' a dish over Zack Effron!
PS and you thought my Christopher Lloyd dream was bad!
Ha ha ha, that's a great dream/nightmare! Does Cali already know the new songs and dance moves by heart? And where did Carter get that awesome beenie? :)
First off, that was quite a scary dream. Montana and Walmart, eewww.
Second, I'm not sure who I love more; Troy Bolton or Mr Bolton. I must be getting old, lol.
Cammie don't get a NRB or an RB over Troy Bolton-he's taken.
Remember when we took Cali and Carter to see it in the theater!? That was a good day!
HSM is big at our house! Even my 2 and 3-year-olds know the words, thanks to my 7-year-old's obsession. She's also got all the soundtracks, which is what we get woken up to instead of our alarm.
I think you are the biggest adult fan/supporter of the HSM franchise. I am embarrassed to admit to you...still haven't seen any of the trilogy. But I am glad you were able to snag the latest release. Can you tell me the story with Wal-Mart? Is it just DVDs you won't buy there or do you boycott the entire store, it's products and the legacy of Sam Walton? I'm intrigued.
and re-location nightmares? ack! no good.
We are HSM Junkees here as well. We just had our HSM 3 video party on Saturday. I agree about the Zac Efron thing...just a little thanks to the moms out there. And I don't even know what to say about the Walmart dream. Sounds like one of my crazy psychotic dreams. I'll tell Rob I'm not the only one! :o)
Post a Comment