Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My New Favorite

This is just a short break from my SE Utah vacation log to plug my new favorite show. Christian started watching it while we were gone, and now we're all hooked. There is NOTHING not to love about this show. Cake...more cake...and even more hilarity. Watch it, or these guys will hit you over the head with a rolling pin!

5 comments:

The Dunn's said...

We love this show,I got Luke addicted to it. We always crave cake after watching.

nancy said...

We love this show to. Its pretty funny. Amazing what they can do. Did you see the one where they had REAL birds on the cake? I wonder how much a cake like that cost?

Jenny said...

I love it too. I loved that last night was a Cake Boss Marathon so we could DVR the shows we haven't seen. Gotta love cake!

Jake and Roz said...

Hunter and I can't stop watching this, either - I think it's because there is literally NOTHING else on tv at night right now...

The Christman's said...

I love this show too, but then again I'm hooked to the Food Network as well. You'd think that as much as I watch these cooking shows that I'd be able to make some mighty fine creations. Sooooo not the case!