Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Splash Down

We couldn't leave Castle Dale without at least one more trip to the new pool. I'm thinking next summer I may just drop Cali and Carter off there for a few weeks. They had such a great time, and with 6+ life guards and 2 foot deep water, it was pretty relaxing for me too. On our second trip to the pool we included a couple of our favorite people.

My brother Brandt, of course, had to get in on the photo ops. I was just impressed that he didn't choose to sit right on the jets. Ladies, he's single...

Melissa, Devin, and Parker the cousin {he used to be Parker the baby, but he's really not much of a baby anymore}. Cali took good care of him and showed him how to ride the slides.

Splash Down! Despite the drowning look on his face, Parker really loved the water! He fell over several times and wasn't bother at all by water in his nose, eyes, and mouth. He has some serious swimming lessons in his future...not to mention the pool is within walking distance from his house. Lucky!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

This looks wonderful. Such fun times -- what a great thing to have in the neighborhood.

Mari said...

That pool really is awesome. Glad you had so much fun! I especially like the first pic. Very cool shot!

Leisa said...

What kind of camera do you have? Because your pictures are quite possibly professional quality. I love the splash pics.

Steph said...

We went a few times while we were there too. It is so much fun. Did you swim? I was amazed at how fast the big slide flung you down!

Unknown said...

Great pics! I don't know who loved it more! Thank you big cuz Cali for taking care of Parker!

Bethany Gilson said...

What a blast!