Last week was a big one for Caleb. After discovering the joys of the ExerSaucer at the Rec Center day care, I just had to get him one. I walked into the daycare after working out and couldn't see Caleb anywhere. I was looking for him in all the wrong places, he wasn't in his carrier or being held by one of the day care workers....No, he was just bouncing away without a care in the world. So, now he has his own. Quite possibly the best $40.00 investment ever.
We also gave rice cereal a whirl this week. Caleb is starving! Although he could live on his fat stores for months, he still finds it necessary to eat every 2ish hours at night. I just can't take it anymore, so we tried the rice cereal. He was less than impressed, but I managed to get a few spoonfuls down. And a few spoonfuls on everything else!
5 comments:
cute highchair! And Cade always loved the exersaucer too - those things are a life saver!
Every two-ish hours? You poor thing! And then you find the energy to go to the gym?
You are amazing.
Oh, he is a cutie! Can't believe how fast they grow and change. Sigh.
Yea Caleb! It seems like He was only a newborn for a few minutes!
Is he really going for the rice cereal? Holy Cow I can't believe it already! What a blessing to have that bouncy saucer.
Post a Comment