As soon as I have a few extra minutes I am going to make blogging my number one priority...Right before sleeping, but possibly after eating. I have many wonderful blogging topics that have been swirling around in my head, but my computer time has been devoted to writing papers and learning about the 6th edition of APA format....Exciting....I know I know I know.
I have commentary about life, possibly some pictures, probably some hilarity, and most likely a killer Olympic flashback Friday from my Olympic adventures in SLC 2002. Stay tuned, please...
3 comments:
Can't wait to see what pops up! Until then have fun with those wonderful papers!
ah, the joys of APA... Takes me back to psych research papers m- fun!
I know I can always count on your blog for a laugh, so I'll be checking back. Sounds like life is busy and exciting! I'm glad you guys get so much enjoyment out of Valentines Day♥
Post a Comment