Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Backseat of the Car

Caleb and I spend quite a bit of time in the backseat of the car.

When we go on trips to SLC that's where I nurse him and change his diaper. When Christian is driving I ride in the back with him {and the rest of the kids!}. When we're waiting for Carter at preschool, I hop back there and talk to him while we're waiting. And most recently, when we went to the park on Saturday I fed him and played with him while the kids were running around outside. Lucky for me, I had my camera with me, so I snapped a few pictures of us in the backseat!

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

He is just so kissable isn't he! I can't wait to smooch all over him some more! Do not let this one grow up!!!

Jake and Roz said...

I love his little tongue! I forget what it's like to see babies without teeth :)

Jade said...

What a cute little guy. He's getting so big so fast!

Unknown said...

Already learning about the backseat! :) I just want to squeeze him!