Monday, March 8, 2010

Girl Scout Cookie Extravaganza of 2010

Thank you to everyone who purchased Girl Scout cookies from Cali and Troop 1857. With the money the troop earned they were able to make fleece blankets for the Rock Springs hospital. The blankets will be given to babies and families who don't have a warm blanket to leave the hospital with. The girls will also be able to participate in some fun activities this summer as well. Thank you again.

There was some question as to where the cookies actually were. They were delivered to Rock Springs about a week later than expected. But not to worry, they are here! We've been sorting and bundling and boxing our little hearts out...Well, to be perfectly honest, Christian did pretty much all of the sorting. Cali has had fun delivering them to the people in our neighborhood, and I am on my way to the mail this afternoon to ship them to our far away friends and family. Next stop SLC {on Thursday} to take the remaining boxes to their rightful owners!

I had to take a picture of the deliciousness before it's all gone. This picture represents most of the cookies Cali sold this year. With the exception of the ones which are waiting to be mailed, and the two dozen boxes of Thin Mints that I may or may not have already devoured!

6 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

Jake will be excited for Thursday :)

Unknown said...

yea i can't wait!

Tatum said...

Dear friend,


Why would you show a pregnant woman dozens of boxes of Girl Scout cookies? and more importantly, how did i forget to purchase some? as soon as my sedative kicks in, Samoas will haunt my dreams.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to eat all those yummy cookies! Happy Delivering!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Let me know when you get my check. I can't wait!

Dorey said...

This looks fun and busy! You are such a cute mom. =0) I'll see you tomorrow, I can hardly wait. ha! =0)