Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally...He Caught His Toes

Last Wednesday we spent the evening with some friends having a St. Patrick's pot luck dinner. My friend Jesika let me borrow her Bumbo seat. Her son has out grown it, and didn't like it all that well when he was little, so she borrowed it me for Caleb to try. That very night I put him in the Bumbo in the tub, and it was magical. Those pesky toes that had been taunting him, wiggling at him, and calling to him, were finally within reach. I think his face says it all.

He loves the Bumbo and the access it gives him to his toes. I have never seen a kid with this kind of toe love before. All he has to do is catch a glimpse of them out of the corner of his eye, and it's game over.... He can focus on nothing else until he gets them into his mouth. Thanks to Jesika and her Bumbo, he finally caught his toes!


9 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

I love bath pics, and love all your cutie's little rolls!

Lyndsay said...

Loove a chubby, naked baby.
I've been considering getting a Bumbo, but I think I'm going to try one out first, then buy one if Daphne likes it. Perhaps she's been longing for her toes....

Francis S. Key said...

whoa! Caleb looks like Dad in that first picture, he's even doing the crooked Peacock smile.

Amanda said...

Aren't Bumbos awesome!?! I'm borrowing one from Emily P. and we use it for everything. Great strategic naked pic :)

Unknown said...

good idea with the bumbo in the bath! Who could blame him for wanting to grab those cute little piggies!

Bethany Gilson said...

He is so dang funny! I want to see you guys so I can snuggle this little monkey!

Nacey family said...

You are very welcome. Glad to see he likes it!

Rebecca said...

wow! He is so beautiful!

Lyon Pride said...

Madilynn also has a toe fascination. I just wish she didn't want to eat her toes :) There are several "new" things I've found this time around--including the Bumbo.