Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Bonding

My dad has a favorite game he likes to play with his grand kids called, Farmers go to Market. Who am I kidding...he likes to play it with any kids, he did it to us as kids and countless nieces and nephews. I the funny thing is...It never gets old. Check out all the smiles.

We also had a fun time with my sister Jayna and her husband Mike. Here they are with their three kids! Not really, but if they ever needed a family picture, this is a pretty convincing one.
Me, Jayna, and Cali. We don't get to see Jayna very often because Mike is in grad school in Washington state. We were glad that they made the long drive to spend a few days.
Me and Brandt. Don't forget ladies he's single and he likes to mingle. However, he is going to be out of the country from August-December. He's studying abroad in Jerusalem, I will miss this little baby brother!

No comments: