1. I giant tower of Barbies in the backseat of a car. Or you shouldn't see this everyday. You see, it took great skill and quick camera reflexes of the multi-talented driver to snap this picture whilst driving down a canyon.
2. Me, in awkward positions nursing a giant baby. I know my friends and family are sad that they won't be seeing my boobs in random places any longer. Caleb is officially a bottle baby, so you won't see me in this {just one of many} nursing position anymore!
3. A gigantic hot air balloon with the UW logo floating peacefully through the sky on a Saturday morning. I took this picture from our deck as Cali and Carter screamed "Go Pokes" into the sky. Come to find out this balloon is owned and flown by my baby sitter's father. Like I said, you don't see this stuff everyday.
1 comment:
I am really going to miss your seeing your boobs, it just won't be the same. Go pokes! That is an awesome balloon! It was Cliff celebrating my amazing paper!
Post a Comment