Better Safe than Sorry: The past week the RSFRC opened their much anticipated leisure pool. We've already been there several times with rave reviews from the kids. One of the rules of the new pool requires that all children under the age of 5 wear a life jacket. Apparently even if they plan on sitting in ankle deep water and splash in the bubbles.
If You Need Me, I'll Be in the Bathroom: In an attempt to drink more water I purchased this lovely water bottle at the local Smiths. To provide some perspective I photographed it next to a 32 oz. Powerade bottle. My new water bottle is 2.3 liters of hydrating fun, and I get pretty strange looks when toting it around the rec center, to say nothing of looks I got whilst sipping on it at the Honda dealership. However, I managed to drink 1.5 of these bad boys yesterday!
Only in RS: Where can you go to get your oil changed {over-priced oil change}, climb in a brand new car, sit on a motorcycle, and admire gigantic elk {see background}, deer, mountain goats, buffalo, and jackalopes? At the Honda dealership, and only in Rock Springs.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment