For every bite he gave the horse, Caleb also took a bite of the carrot. After the 25.5 cupcakes he ate earlier that day, the carrots probably did him some good...even if they were covered in horse slobber.
The older Carter gets, the more he develops my fear of all things animal. As a little boy he would put his hand/head in a horses mouth. As a grown up 6 year old, he now awkwardly pants their nose.
Caleb has no fear, and pitched a giant fit when the carrots were gone.
Carter, on the other hand, was a little jumpy. I would like to encourage him to face his fears and embrace animals, but I would have to do it as I run away from the animals myself.






3 comments:
you have a child who eats carrots? I am so jealous! Ok, so actually Daphne will eat just about anything (and does), but Cade avoids anything healthy like it might kill him.
i love those pics! I can just see Caleb taking a big ferocious horse slobbered bite! Too cute!
I love Carter's hesitant face as he's patting the horse. He's a brave kid!
Post a Comment