Monday, February 27, 2012

The King of Road Trips

For all the excitement and craziness that Caleb brings to our family, I have to say, he is the BEST travelling baby. Scratch that, the best travelling child I have. We do not mess around when it comes to road trips and day trips. We get in the car, we go. Sometimes getting to Castle Dale takes us 7 hours. Sometimes he and I can make it to Salt Lake and back before the kids get home from school. If he falls asleep in his car seat, I have been know to leave him there. I have also been known to unstrap the car seat from the car and carry it like a giant baby carrier {without the handle} so as not to disturb his naps.

The car is the one place where he is easily contained!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DisabilityDiva said...

Totally get you when kids fall asleep in the car!! My dad always told me NEVER wake a sleeping baby and I might add NEVER wake a sleeping child :)