Thursday, December 11, 2014

6th Grade Choir Concert

Taking a good photo of your kid is challenging when she always gets stuck on the back row. I understand that she is taller, and the tall people go on the back, but just once it would be nice for her to be front and center.
 
She did a great job at her first 6th grade choir concert. I attended the day performance during school and Christian attended the evening performance. I was able to leave before the school band started playing, but I forgot to warn Christian about small humans playing musical instruments. He thought his life was over, and it was pretty funny.
 
Cali did a great job on her part, and Grandma Vicki rode up from Bountiful to see her performance. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to cry my eyes out like a baby during one of their songs. Specifically the theme song from Rent the musical. Full tears, full snot everywhere. It came out of no where and I was in no way prepared for the show of emotion. Neither was Cali, she stopped looking at me to avoid further embarrassment.

 

No comments: