Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Dance Recital

This girl, what can I say? Her Christmas dance recital was held at the old Broadway Theater downtown in Rock Springs. The lighting was pretty poor and the seating was quite far from the stage, so I didn't get any good pictures of her during her dance. But, she was more than willing to pose for a few after the recital was over.
 
She danced with a hip hop group and they were the best of all the groups, in my humble non-dancer opinion. She has high hopes that her hard work in her technique classes will pay-off and she'll make the senior competition team next year. I'm not even close to a good dance mom, so it's all quite intimidating for me.
 
She, on the other hand, is ready for anything and everything. Include, doing her own hair and makeup for this recital.
 
She calls this picture, her dance smile.

 
She calls this picture her real smile.

No comments: