I had the chance to go to Carter's choir concert during the day while Caleb was in school. It was nice to be able to sit and listen to the songs all by myself. A couple of the songs brought some tears to my eyes. I can't believe how big and grown up he is getting.
The choir concert was called, The Big Chill, and was all about what teachers and students do on a snow day. Carter was in the group of teachers and loved that he got to wear a security badge with his picture on it, just like a real teacher.
The choir teacher, Mrs. Moyer, is always so great about making sure that every kid has a speaking part that goes along with their personality and with the songs in the show.
Later that evening Christian attended the night performance while I ran Cali to her piano lesson.




No comments:
Post a Comment