Cammie, I love that quilt! You're very talented! It inspires me to make a quilt, probably won't cause I don't know how but makes me wanna learn! Nice Job!
I love love your quilts! Did you sign up for the quilting enrichment night? You should teach it! =)
It's so beautiful -- I love quilts!
you amaze me! you are a quilting genius!
Another FABULOUS creation! I want lessons!
Very cute! Cute enough to make me want another baby...almost.
Very cute! You are so talented!
I feel lucky to have seen the actual quilt. The picture doesn't do it justice! You are one talented chick!
What an awesome quilt, someone made like that for Alli and we love it. You are so talented, that is awesome that you know how to quilt.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cammie, I love that quilt! You're very talented! It inspires me to make a quilt, probably won't cause I don't know how but makes me wanna learn! Nice Job!
I love love your quilts! Did you sign up for the quilting enrichment night? You should teach it! =)
It's so beautiful -- I love quilts!
you amaze me! you are a quilting genius!
Another FABULOUS creation! I want lessons!
Very cute! Cute enough to make me want another baby...almost.
Very cute! You are so talented!
I feel lucky to have seen the actual quilt. The picture doesn't do it justice! You are one talented chick!
What an awesome quilt, someone made like that for Alli and we love it. You are so talented, that is awesome that you know how to quilt.
Post a Comment