Monday, November 17, 2008

Carter's Birthday Wrap Up

Carter kept telling everyone that he was six. I couldn't figure out why, until I realized that he'd had enough birthday celebrations to send him into his sixth year. Here are some of the pictures from Carter's the 3rd-6th birthday parties!


It started off with a fantastical dinosaur cake. Designed and built by the great birthday cake creator....Gwen Peacock!


We all loved the bright green frosting.


Presents from the Peacock's. Thank you!

No visit to Castle Dale would be complete without a trip to the high school. This is a picture of my dad's latest creation. It is the set {designed by him and built by student slave labor} for his play, Man of LaMancha this weekend.

We can't go to Castle Dale without going to the park to climb trees and play on the playground. There were also several uninterrupted hours of Frankie the Goat, but somehow I forgot to take some pictures of my youngest sibling.

On to the Pollastro's for more cake!

More presents, this was Carter's favorite, Hungry Hungry Hippos from Cali.
More presents....

And Parker!

8 comments:

Jan said...

The cake is awesome -- and the set for Man of La Mancha is amazing! You guys are loaded with talent.

Jake and Roz said...

Holy crud Parker is getting big! Much bigger than Cade was at that age (didn't she have him in August?) So cute!

Jake and Roz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cambu said...

Your family definitely knows how to throw parties! In my family the parent's of the child invite both sides over to their house and we just have one giant party! I think I'd like living in your family better if I were a kid. ;)

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Cammie,
Your dad's sets are always amazing, but I think this takes the "cake". I know it's pathetic that I live in Emery County, but haven't heard about the play. What nights, and how much is the admission for it. Maybe I can get (force) Cameron to take me to see it for a date night. By the way, your a much braver mom than I am. I could never dream of taking on a bunch of 3 year olds for a b-day party, let alone BOYS!!!

Mari said...

The dinosaur cake was so cool! I especially liked the candy bar spikes.
Your kids are the partyingest kids I know! High five to them!

Bethany Gilson said...

Sounds like a blast!

Tami said...

great cake!