Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Cali Pollastro, and I Approve This Message


I've seen this tag going around the blogosphere where you go into your picture folders and select a certain picture. My friend Natalie picked the fourth folder and fourth picture. My friend Camille picked the sixth picture in the sixth folder. So, keeping with the tradition of living somewhere in the middle, I decided to pick the fifth picture in the fifth folder, and I found this little gem. Here is some info about this picture:

1. Easter 2006
2. Cali was younger than Carter is now. I have yet to introduce food coloring dye into his world. I actually shudder at the thought. However, Cali colored all of the eggs in front of her mostly by herself, and without staining herself into the next century.
3. I thought she was such a big girl then.
4. I remember putting Carter to bed and then Christian and I got all the colors ready and let Cali stay up past her bed time to color some eggs.
5. I forgot how curly her hair was, I wonder if I cut it that short if the curl would come back?

5 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

holy cow, she's so small!

Bethany Gilson said...

Cammie, that is my baby Cali! Those days were so fun and seemed like just yesterday! I can't believe how fast they grow! Oh sh** I sound like an old lady! I better just quit while I'm ahead.

Lyon Pride said...

Looks like you sold your house! Congrats--not an easy task with the economy right now. Cali looks so cute.

Cambu said...

This is so cute. was her hair naturally curly? I can't believe how much she has grown!

Dory said...

Awwww how cute.