Last week on my home finding trip to Rock Springs, Christian and I fell in love with this house. Later that week we put in an offer, gave them some money, and pending the sale of our house in
Herriman....bought this home. Here are few pictures that Christian snapped last night after work.

This picture is pretty dark, but you can see the outline of the house.

Still too dark, but a little more detail.

Entry way.

Great room.
Kitchen.

Dining Area.
Deck off the dining area.
21 comments:
Love the house! I'm glad y'all found something you loved so quickly!
It's gorgeous Cammie! That was really quick too! When do you move in? =)
oh my gosh I hate you! We have been looking for a house here FOREVER! Beautiful house though, Congrats! :)
So beautiful!!!!!!
I'm so glad everything is working out so well - especially in this market. Thanks for posting pics- I was excited to see it! I'm so happy we can stay in touch with blogging, even when you move away. :)
LOVE IT! yay!
It looks beautiful! So glad you found something you love.
I love it! Congrats on finding a house so quickly!!
It's Beautiful!!! I'm sure the pics. don't even do it justice. How soon will it be finished so that you can move in. How exciting, but I'm sure scary at the same time. Congrats!
It's even better in person! This house will be perfect for you guys! I am so excited for you.
It very nice. I hope you like Wyoming. My favorite mission companion lives in Pinedale. It is so pretty around there. You have picked a wonderful house and I hope you have a wondeful adventure.
Aw, it's so pretty, but it's still in Wyoming.(single tear)
Love the house! I'm so happy for you.
That is house is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!
Love it! I'm going to walk through it tonight with Christian, Carl, and Carson. I would run by it a lot when we lived in Rock Springs so I remember which house it is, but I've never seen the inside. I love the outside though great colors! You will be in our old ward. It's a good ward you'll like it! I'm excited for you! You'll LOVE the moving company too. It makes things so much easier and moving a piece of cake!
Way cute. A nice home will make the move much easier on you and the kids.
That is a beautiful home and it looks like it is in a nice neighborhood. I am excited for you guys.. It is always fun to move to a new place.
Darling house! I am so excited for you but we are going to miss you too. Hope all goes well with the move. I forgot when the official moving date is again? Carter's party was fun for the kids. Sorry I wasn't helpful at all. It is kinda hard to organize anything for that age but it was still great.
This house is to cha-cha for words....I really love it. Its so pretty! I am so happy for you guys that things are going well with the transition! Let's see, I didn't see a photo of my room in this post, so I'm asuming that will be displayed at a later date?
Like everyone else, I think it looks beautiful!! How nice that you don't have to spend forever apartment living while trying to find just the right house. We lived in a HOLE in Midvale for 9 months while building our house and it totally sucked! I love that cute little deck too! Congrats!
Sweet! A great deck for BBQing! The house looks very nice.
So exicted for you! Looks like a beauty and will definitely be with all your personal touches.
Now out of card club, right? But not forgotten!
Post a Comment