Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter


We can hardly believe that he's three years old! He was born on November 10th, 2005 at 3:37 p.m., right in the middle of an episode of Dr. Phil. We've been celebrating his sweet little life all weekend. Party with the Peacocks on Friday. Party with the Pollastro's on Sunday. Party with friends today, and we'll probably have another one when daddy gets home on Friday! Pictures to come....

12 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, what a sweet picture -- and how fun to have him be 3 already! Makes you wonder where the time has gone. Happy birthday to Carter!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy birthday to that cute boy!

Abes and Stace said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Sorry I missed the birthday party today. I just got home from work about 10 minutes ago and its 7 pm so there was just no way.
Hope he had a fun party!!

Mari said...

Cute Carter boy! I hope you've had fun with Tuck. Did Tuck even make it home or did he get pulled out of his shell?

Jake and Roz said...

How cute! They grow up so fast! Cade weighed in at almost 16 lbs today, and he turned 5 months last Friday - I can't believe how fast that has gone! I'm sure it will seem like no time at all before he's 3 :( Carter is so cute - doesn't it make you want another one? :)

Dorey said...

It was a wild and fun party. Thanks for having us over. =)

Leisa said...

Aahh...he looks so innocent in that picture...too bad you know the truth! I love little boys! Happy Birthday Carter.

Cambu said...

I can't believe he's 3!! Where does the time go?

Ashley said...

Hey, he has the same birthday as my brother Mike, but I think that Carter is a lot cuter. That is fun that your kids are growing up. I hope that getting ready to move is going well.

Freer Family said...

Three already?!?! Yikes!!! Happy Birthday dear Carter! Have fun partying it up Peacock/Pollastro style!!!

Jade said...

awww....what a cute baby. I can't believe he's 3 either. How's the potty going?

Tatum said...

This photo proves it...a handsome devil from the start! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to party #23 for Carter, but I do love how you do birthdays with so many parties...that's how it should be. Really, he's three? REALLY? REALLY?!