Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is Serious...

If the Wonder Pets are stuck in a net, how are they going to save other animals in trouble? In the words of Ming Ming, "This is serious!" Carter is crazy for all things Wonder Pets, so you can imagine my amusement when I found them on the floor trapped in a net from the Elefun game.

Luckily they were eventually rescued, and they are safe and sound on their flyboat. This calls for some celery!

7 comments:

Jan said...

I'm cracking up at the Wonder Pets too -- this IS serious!

Bethany Gilson said...

hilarity at its finest! I don't even know what to say besides what's gonna work? TEAM WORK!

Leisa said...

I love that show...

Mari said...

I hope the extra Tuck was able to help rescue them!
Thanks Bethany, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

Dory said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Any clues as to why they were in the net? What a little goof ball.

Monica Bingham said...

That is too funny!!!! Aden loves the wonder pets too! And as I write this comment he is currently watching it....freaky!

Freer Family said...

Curses!!! Now the Wonder Pets theme song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day...