Sunday, February 28, 2010

She Bangs She Bangs

I may or may not immediately regret my {Jay's} decision to cut me some super-duper fun bangs. Bangs and Wyoming wind are not always the best of friends. So, we'll see how it goes. If all else fails I'll just give it a few weeks and they'll grown out enough to pull back in my signature I-just-got-done-working-out-head-band.

Speaking of Jay, my trip to the salon wouldn't be complete without some words of pure wisdom and reason. This man/girl is a total trip, I really do pay of the whole experience--not just the cut and color. Like when I walked into the salon and he said, "Oh Cammie! Your hair! You really need to go with more hooker less mom!" Can there be a happy medium?

Or the fact that he is convinced that his house is haunted. He had a psychic check it out, but she determined it was out of her leauge. So she called in an "expert" who determined that his apartment complex used to be an old railroad station....built on an Indian burial ground. Apparently, the way the axis of the world is positioned in 2010 tilts the veil just so that more spirits are visible. And it just so happens that the vortex to the spirit world is on one of the walls in his house. Needless to say, he's moving! He has also taken up bulimia as a way to lose weight, however, he's very dissatisfied with the results. So far, all he's got is a gaunt face and a pot belly...not any skinnier. However, he will do whatever it takes to reach his ultimate goal in life which is to be, "The skinnest with the most hair in any given situation". Aim high!

8 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

I love it! And when I say I love it, I mean the bangs AND the stylist. What a fun, entertaining couple of hours in the chair! haha :)

Kelly said...

The bangs are awesome- keep the fringe. You look hot. Next time i get my hair cut, perhaps I too should order more hooker less mom? I don't know...still trying to wrap my brain around that.

Kelly said...

...and by "Kelly said" what blogger actually means is "Tatum said" - not sure how i managed to do that...but I may as well take advantage of it an do awful things in his name.

Jan said...

Your hair is fabulous - and my Jake is a clone of your Jay. I love the salon experience 100%!

Bethany Gilson said...

Oh Jay he is so gay! I'm glad you had fun whilst at the salon we sure did at the university village!

Jake and Roz said...

you do, of course, realize that not one bit of that story is in the least bit true, right? I can pretty much guarantee that no "expert" ever came out to his house and did anything, perhaps because the whole story bears a suspicious resemblance to "Poltergeist." Jay is full of it, and is incapable of telling the truth, as we both well know. But at least his stories are entertaining. He was supposedly moving out of that house 2 months ago because he was so terrified...
Your hair, as always, looks fabulous, which is why we put up with the hours of lies and performance from Jay :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

laaaaooooove it!!! you're so dang cute.

Unknown said...

I like the bangs! How are they working so far in the Wyoming wind?