My tiny baby is three months old today. I can't believe how time flies by. Is it funny that when you're pregnant three months seems like an eternity, but three months of life comes and goes in an instant? I just can't even wrap my mind around it. For the record, Caleb is happy and chubby and funny and still a huge novelty in our house. I thought that the novelty would've worn off by now, but no such luck. Cali and {especially} Carter are constantly mauling him, singing to him, trying to pick him up, getting in his face, and smooching him until his cheeks and hair smell like kid spit. Can you blame them?
8 comments:
I can't blame them at all! This kid is so damn cute! He is so happy and smiley! Please come visit soon!
I don't think that novelty ever completely wears off - at least not in the first 2 years. We still find ourselves going on and on about how adorable our (not-so-little) Cade is, and he's kind of a monster :)
...and btw, 3 months when you're pregnant IS an eternity. I'm convinced that when they're out an about time actually does speed up.
I can't blame them either. I love that little chub!
I still want to snuggle Parker. I take advantage when he is tired to do so still!
Happy 3 Month Birthday Caleb!
He's so cute! I wish time could stand still sometimes.
he is so precious!
Already???? Can't time slow down just a little when they are sweet little babes???
Post a Comment