Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Four Months Old

Caleb is four months old today. I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, time flies by so fast. Caleb has accomplished quite a few things in his first four months including:

Talking: Jabbering all the time, talking to the moon at 2:00 a.m. is pretty fun.
Rolling: Over and over all over.
Shedding: He's lost quite a bit of his Sampson-like hair on the sides, the top is still full and he can sport a pretty cute comb-over.
Travelling: He's a good sport about all the running around we do.
Sleeping: Just kidding
Eating: Mastered the rice cereal and for his four month old birthday he gagged down some green beans.

He shuddered and shivered and gagged and puckered while trying to eat green beans this afternoon. Maybe we'll try sweet potatoes tomorrow?
This is the face he pulled when I released him from his high chair prison and told him that he could nurse instead. What can I say, the boy likes his milk!

5 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

so cute! That was a fast four months. I can't wait to give him some more snuggles!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute and getting big way too fast! I love that little smile!

Jake and Roz said...

look at those pretty blue eyes!

Bethany Gilson said...

Shall we______! You fill in the blank!

Jenny said...

He has great eating skills! Ty is 8 months and still doesn't keep much baby food in his mouth. It's usually all over him.