congrats! You deserve a prize for delivering them all at once!
soo cute!!! Liz said to say hello to you guys too! It's a small world :)
oh my heck that is the cutest pic of caleb! you should enter that kid in a cutest baby contest!
Oh! They are all so cute and squishy! I love it!
Oh they are so cute. I can't believe how big Caleb is! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
congrats! You deserve a prize for delivering them all at once!
soo cute!!! Liz said to say hello to you guys too! It's a small world :)
oh my heck that is the cutest pic of caleb! you should enter that kid in a cutest baby contest!
Oh! They are all so cute and squishy! I love it!
Oh they are so cute. I can't believe how big Caleb is! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment