
My friend Dorey is having a baby boy very soon. It's her second boy. I went to her baby shower last week, and I just wanted to throw a shout out to her. She is one of the very first people that I met when we moved to Herriman, and she has been a good friend of mine ever since. She is a very talented party-thrower and gift-wrapper. She always does everything up right. We are both from small towns and have a never ending supply of small town stories, which we will share with anyone! Thank you Dorey for being such a good friend to me. Also, in the above picture is my good friend Regina. Thanks Reg for letting my drive your new Mazda!


Any baby wearing this shirt will be a pimp fo' sho'!
6 comments:
yeah! cute tee. and don't you also have a sister named dorey?
The first time I met Dorey was at card club! She seems like a really fun girl! Congrats to another boy!
So cute -- love it!
I bought that outfit for Carson at Old Nephi just last week.
I always love you and Dorey's small town stories...they kind of make me wish I was a small town gi....nahhh! You girls are so much fun! Thanks again for driving the M6 so I could slap on a little make-up!
Yeah, now I am really intimidated and wondering what she thought about card club...she's probably thinking "Gosh, that certainly wasn't the way I'd run my gathering!" Hope she comes back to card club.
Post a Comment