Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Possibly the Best Moment of Carter's Young Life


Cali had the Princess lunch and Carter had Lightning McQueen. He hugged the car and patted the car and was not one bit happy when we had to move on. He was also in several other family's photo shoots because he would not leave "McKeeeeeen". So, what do you do? March over to one of the many gift shops and buy him a Lightning McQueen. Which he only puts down to eat and sleep, wait I take that back, he's having a nap and it's in his bed right now.

3 comments:

Freer Family said...

How cool for Carter! He is so cute. I want to hear him say McKeen, I love how he says buffalo. Squish! That's me squishing his cuteness, lol.

Family Days said...

I just showed Dodger the picture and he got all excited and said whitnen' Peen! (lightenin McQueen) Very Cute! Now he is saying he wants to watch Cars. LOL! Go Figure!

100 Percent Cottam said...

how fun! my kids skipped right past that. on account that they've never seen cars. i'm a bad mom.