Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

We stopped in Vegas on Labor Day to stretch our legs, and more importantly, visit with our friends Nicole and Alan. It was so good to see them and so fun to see their little boys. I wish we could have stayed longer, or that we lived closer!

M & M World. Carter was not quite sure if he was scared of giant M&M's.


Carter meets Carson. Carter loves babies and kept trying to grab Carson. Cole (Carson's older brother) asked his mother if Carter was a "walking baby", which is now my favorite thing to say.


Cali and Cole in front of the M&M race car.


Cali and Cole looking for fish at the Rain Forest Cafe. After eating at the Rain Forest Cafe I have decided that all eating establishments should have a giant aquarium and many motorized animals, it really keeps the kids entertained!

3 comments:

Freer Family said...

Look at those cute kids! I never did get an aqaurium pic, I'll have to steal yours, lol. That was fun, hopefully we can get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute! Little does he realize he is our families baby!

Jan said...

Love the Rain Forest cafe -- kids do too!