Cali's cute and wonderful
pre-school teacher is Miss Teresa. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons our house becomes an extension of
pre-school. Cali likes to pretend that she is Miss Teresa. In fact, today she is only answering to the name, Miss Teresa. Today Miss Teresa made a car with the extra boxes from the
Macey's caselot sale. Each box was a different car seat containing her children. Which are, of course, named the exact same names of Miss Teresa's three daughters

On their way to Target.

Here's Maddy and
Samatha, Lexie is in the other car seat.
8 comments:
ooh my gosh, i love that cali! she's got quite the imagination. what a cutie!
Miss Teresa, where is your husband Kevin!
How fun! Kiddoes really have fun when you can just let them use their own creativity.
So cute! Chance's teacher is Miss Teresa too! A different one of course. I love their imaginations!
HShe is hilarious. We have a train at our house tha looks very much the same as Miss Teresa's car, lol
I love that you got some good pictures of this! Okay so I think I need a new word for...(cute)....because I way over-use it on your blogs but I can't help it! I think I will start using the word splendid...those pictures are splendid!
I remember thinking it was so cool to play teacher/student! Love that she included the teacher's family!
Cammie,
Cali did so awesome on her part this morning even though she wasn't feeling well. I hope she gets to feeling better! Chance pretty much just laid on the pew covering his ears!
Post a Comment