My life has been really crazy lately. I quit my job at the University of Utah's Registrar's Office. I've been employed there for eight years. I worked four full-time and I have spent the past four working a delightful part-time schedule. I wasn't planning on quitting and I really liked what I was doing, but I received a job offer that I couldn't refuse. Starting in October I will be working for the University of Utah Hospital in their education and training department. I am keeping the same hours (hurray for 20 hour work weeks!) but am going to have the chance to do something a little more creative.
So there you have it. My newest self inflicted reason to freak out. But, all freaking aside, I do feel like I've made the right choice. The only thing constant in life is change......right?
7 comments:
Change is good! Congrats on the new job!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. What will you be doing for them? The Registrar's was lucky to have you for so long.
that's great! i didn't realize you were still running the show up there. what will they do without you? fill us in on the details of the new job. it sounds great!
Congrats!! Something new and different is always a new adventure. Ya, I pretty much don't get to talk to anyone on Sundays...Mainly because one or both children are having major meltdowns. They hate church! Ha Ha! I never thought Sundays would be so much of a trial! Anyways, by the time I get to YW I am no mood to put up with the little darlings. The only thing that kept me going yesterday was knowing we didn't have to teach for 4 weeks! Yessss! Thank the heavens above for 5th Sundays, general conference, fast Sundays, and stake conference! Wahoo!!!
Cammie you will do awesome!
Sounds like a new adventure for you -- awesome!
Congrats on your new job! Hope it is just what you need for this phase in life.
Wow, I didn't realize you were still working at the Registrar's Office. No doubt you were running the place. Congrats on the big change, you'll be great! What will you be doing??
Post a Comment