Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back to the Real World


We had a very magical time at Disneyland. I've been walking around in a daze all day today, it's hard to come back to the real world. This is one of my favorite pictures from our vacation, Christian's enthusiasm for Tinkerbell is priceless.

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my goodness, how cute are you guys? we're on our way there tomorrow, woo hoo! :)

Anonymous said...

we want more pictures!!!

Freer Family said...

Cute pic and I'm with Bethany, we want more! Can't wait to read all about it? Did the kids love it? It's making me antsy to go next month, I don't think I can wait, lol.

regibells said...

Welcome back! It's hard to come back to reality. Don't forget about card club next Saturday at 7. C-ya soon!

Family Days said...

Cammie...your back!! Welcome! That is such a cute picture!! I'm glad y'all had a great time. I soooo desperately need a vacation! Cute banner too!

Jan said...

Glad you're back -- can't wait to hear all about it!